Action research feedback.
Having participated recently in LERMOOC (a learner experience research mooc) I have had the opportunity to investigate our project plan through some action research in the form of a cognitive review and would like to share the insights gained.
Please take a look at the document I have linked above.
I think it is clear that we need to push forward on our hub/networking plans so here are my priorities for the project over the next few weeks:
- All participants needs to ensure that they are familiar with the core concepts of open education, please add your initials to the tracker for any investigations you want to lead/participate in.
- Visuals and website plans need to be firmed up asap
- Arrangements need to be made for events in your network (see network tab on tracker)
Project outputs and plans to date.
The following activities have been accomplished so far:
- Project participants have accessed all the digital spaces we have available and started to familiarise themselves with resources
- Outward facing spaces: the G+ community and our blog are live, have started to pick up followers and posts.
- A resource (video) on Copyright and digital media has been created and can be shared openly with your networks
- The news about our WIHEA #knowhow project was shared with the OER17 conference in London and the Open Education SIG
- Online discussions have taken place to move forward visuals for dissemination (see our GAFE folder)
These plans are currently in hand:
- An event hosted online next week as part of Global Leadership Week, this is an international opportunity to make ourselves visible